Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off to Peru

So tonight buddy J and I are flying to Lima, Peru via El Salvador. J has a good friend who lives in Lima and she's kind enough to have us both stay with her. I am excited, I hope I don't forget to bring something - cause I am very, very forgetful. Luckily, J is not this type of a person. This journey is going to take about 11 hours long. I hate flying.

I packed my stuff last night, amazingly it only took me about 1.5 hours - which worries me. I may have forgotten to pack something. I wanted to pack lightly so I have 6 tops, a pair of pants and shorts plus all the rest (batteries, chargers, toiletries, snacks, etc). And now my small luggage is only 2/3s full. Should I pack some more?

To avoid torturing myself with a heavy carry-on bag, I've decided to just bring with me 1 lens. My Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L. It's a big one and a tad heavy, but I want to be able to take nice pictures especially in Machu Picchu. I hope I won't regret it.

Boarding passes in hand, we had to kill time at SFO airport.

No comments: